Steve State

Friday, November 24, 2006

Beginnings...

Tuesday 10 August 2004

2357hrs. Back from studio. Outgoing email to Donny:

My dear friend Donster
I hope all is well. I am writing this at the late hour of 2344hrs. I have just got back from another night at the studio. My energy is low and yet my spirits are high. I am there every night (inc Friday) and Sat/Sun day.
I hope this email finds you well and that the gigs have gone equally well. Please let me know how they went. I have had a look at the website which is really good.
Although in a previous email I refused to apologise for my inability to keep in touch with ANY of my friends, I feel that the time has come to do so. I have no spare time at all and it is a difficult situation. The bottom line is that I am really enjoying my time with the band and that it is very important to me.
These are exciting times.
As I am sure you are aware and have experienced, it is difficult to fit in to an established set-up, especially when the standards are so high. I am finally beginning to become a strong member with a strong contribution.
I will endeavour to ring this coming weekend although I will be in the studio for the majority of it and also playing a solo gig at a pub.
Take care Donny...hopefully see you and/or speak to you soon
Yours ever-pretensiously
Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home