Steve State

Monday, May 30, 2005

Woo goes live...

My mate Dave has a blog. It's a must-read. Lots of eloquent opinions and thoughts concerning music. Dave's a first-class fiddle player and I believe his classical playing is improving constantly. He was on my degree course and yet I didn't get to know him until the last year really. He helped produce my 2002 cd and played and sung on it also. His talent is considerable and he's a great guy to boot. He improved my musical knowledge and stature immensely. His knowledge of literature was also a revelation. perhaps I remember him most fondly for his love of Seinfeld, which we viewed repeatedly together. Its a shame we're not close enough to view the box sets that have recently appeared on the market.

It's also got his up-to-the-minute feelings concerning his battle against weight gain. He knows it's a struggle but he's fighting it with all his might...I wish him luck...

Have a look at this and try it. I got it off Dave's site. It will revolutionise your garment-folding.

,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home